Governor Paul R. LePage’s official campaign committee is seeking qualified individuals to join our team as interns for the summer and fall.
This internship offers an unparalleled first-hand experience in working on a top tier Maine gubernatorial campaign.
We are accepting applications from people of all walks of life and ages, so please apply if you’re interested.
LePage 2022 interns will gain experience and learn from several battle tested political operatives in the following areas of fundraising, political operations, research, grassroots organizing, and much more.
To apply for our internship, you must be able to:
- Work between 15 to 30 hours per week
- Work independently and complete daily tasks
- Good verbal and in-person communication skills and be able to interact with the public
- Must be able to work in-person at the LePage 2022 Headquarters in Augusta or our Lewiston satellite office.
- Have reliable transportation to commute to the office
This internship offers a monthly stipend and a letter of recommendation upon successfully completing the internship. Academic credit can be also organized with colleges and high schools on case-by-case basis.
To apply for the internship, please email your updated resume and two references Joe Turcotte: email@example.com